Monday, April 16, 2012

ATTENTION ALL 2012 GRADS!!!



Its that time of year again!  Grad season! 

My cousin recently came up for a visit from Arizona and while she was here I did her Senior portraits.  Senior portraits are HUGE in the states...  everyone has them done and sends out photo cards announcing that they are graduating and letting friends and family know what their plans are.  It really got me wishing we did this in canada!  It was so much fun working with her!  I am so jealous of all the Senior photographers in the states! 

SO!  I am offering a grad portrait special!  AND a way for some lucky grads to earn their session FREE!  

Heres the deal:

Grad Portrait Package: $175

Includes:
-Phone or email pre consultation where I will ask you a few questions to get to know you and determine the location, wardrobe and feel of your shoot 
-Outdoor location (to be decided with my help during consultation)
-One hour session
-Up to three wardrobe changes 
- 30 images on an online gallery 
- $125 print credit


*disc is also available for purchase*

Now for the how to get this FREE part.....

I would like to have "reps" in the high schools spreading the news about my offer! 

I will give you flyers to hand out with your name on the back... IF you refer three people to me (who book and pay for a session) you will earn the above "Grad Portrait Package" for FREE!

If you are interested PLEASE contact me ASAP!  I have already left this a little late!  Graduation is pretty much here! 

kristy@kristykayphotography. ca 

403.466.8820

or you can use the contact form on my website or facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment