Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Its that time of year again! - Calgary family Photographer



Yes it really is that time!  Time for family portraits! If you are planning on doing family portraits with me this year act fast!  You don't want to wait until the weather gets colder and you have grumpy cold little ones! All of my september weekends have been booked up for a while now but I have decided to open up a few weeknights.  The following september dates are available:

September 6th at 6:00pm
September 20th at 5:30pm
September 25th at 5:30pm
September 27th at 5:15pm
September is Full!  Please contact for early october bookings.

Feel free to contact me to book by emailing me at kristy@kristykayphotography.ca or through my contact form HERE .

My family portrait pricing can be found HERE

Also if none of these dates can work for you feel free to contact me and we can try to find another date that will!




No comments:

Post a Comment