Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Faith - Calgary Newborn Photography



Oh beautiful little faith.  Mommy wanted a super girly session for her little princess!  She requested a few fun shots like the princess and the pea set up as well as making some cute accessories for me to attach to the backdrop.  Since I am a mommy of two little boys I don't get this much girly stuff around me too often so it was fun to play around with some new things! 

This session was shot almost a year ago so as you can see I am working on getting caught up!  Be sure to check in some more because I will be posting a few random sessions from the next year over the next few weeks until I am current.  I will then try my best to stay up to date to keep fresh work at the top of my blog feed.  

I have moved my focus to doing mainly newborn and maternity for the next little while since it is what I am truley passionate about.  I love photographing beautiful expecting mamas and couples excited to welcome their little ones into the world.  There is nothing more precious and beautiful than a newborn baby!  I am so excited for 2014 and putting my new training to the test!  I recently attended and then hosted a newborn workshop so I am really looking forward to showing off what I have learned and giving my clients the best possible newborn portraits! 

Be sure to check out my Facebook page for more up to date samples of my work.  


1 comment:

Post a Comment