Friday, November 22, 2013

Lincoln - Canmore newborn photographer



Well I haven't blogged in about a year and even then I was blogging old work to try to catch up!  I am determined now to post a few favourites from the past year and then stay caught up for good!

This beautiful little newborn is Lincoln!  I was very flattered that her family brought her all the way from Canmore to see me!  Her mama and I met when we were younger on family vacation!  It was so fun to catch up with her and see the amazing woman she has become!  She is the owner of Just Be in Canmore.  Since then we witnessed the terrible flooding in Alberta and I watched as she invited people into her home and did so much to help flood victims in her area.  She is truly a wonderful woman!

That being said enjoy a few of the pictures from their session!

:)


All hats and headbands in post are from Wild Blossom Props

No comments:

Post a Comment